H I S N H E R S





This humble set up arose from a critical look at the bedroom and its purpose, stripped back to its essential functions. I don't see why I need a bed frame and 2x bedside tables - my boyfriend and I have a mattress on the floor and a stack of magazines each. The, unobtrusive, low profile of these objects means they hardly interfere with the space, providing the calm and clarity to drift off to sleep. Plus, the male and female editions of COS magazine create the perfect his n hers nightstands.

In the future I dream of having a separate walk-in-wardrobe and bedroom. Although it seems a shame to divide up space, I would like my bedroom to be just that - a bed in a room. This pared-back bed room will also be a laptop-free zone (something I definitely do not enforce in my current sleep area), allowing me to drift off without distraction from anything, not possessions, not furniture, not the internet.